STAMPING NAIL ART let's pause for a while..

Hi ladies.. As I read some of ur comments some of my readers want to see some nail art design  from me w/o using stamping nail art.. ohh my.. I admit im not really good in free hand style I couldn't even draw a perfect flower or a spiral  and when I found out a best easy way of having nail art I am really so happy that this stamping nail art has been created for its easy and less time consuming.. I am really amaze with people who are best in doing free hand technique and I adore all ur creation... as requested of some of my readers.. heres a very simple manicure with out using stamping nail art...thats all for now.. have a great weekend everyone!!

thanks for looking!! happy polishing!!



and I like to share to u.. the package I got from Korea its was came from ANASTACIA check out her fabulous blog for she's not only into nails and also in make-up
thank u so much sweety.. u sent me an overload stuff... xoxo
all the stuffs I got are locally Korean brand like 
The face Shop, skin food and more..

No comments:

Post a Comment