So Disappointed

Hi Ladies... I feel so bad at this moment for I thought I already won on the Halloween nail art CONTEST that I joined.. it's all because the host of the contest already email me and told me that I won on her contest after counting all the VALID VOTES and asked for my mailing address..and so i replied and gave my mailing address but then after a few hours the host email me again and telling me that she just realized that she didn't specified on her voting rules that private profile is not counted and only fair to award the prize to the most number of votes..the other participant has the most number of votes but most of her votes are came from a private profile were u can't access the profile...she has  3 votes ahead on me.. and its ok.. its just that I don't understand why would email me to tell me that i won on her contest and asked for my mailing address then suddenly she email me again and she's retrieving all the things she said...I am not sure what would I feel on that time but I'm so disappointed...I dont know what u will feel if this kind of experience happen to u..have u experience this kind of situation? anyways... though I didnt  win I still feel so happy for u  my lovelies were always been very supportive to me in every contest I'd joined.. thank u so much for all ur comments and compliments..let me leave this simple lines for all of u...

"What is uttered from the heart alone, Will win the hearts of others to your own. Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people... Ü"

and here are my fave black nail polish for this Halloween!!
thanks for looking!! happy polishing!!

fantasy makers

black rose



No comments:

Post a Comment