quick post!!

Hi ladies.. just a quick post...im still out of town and will be back in Manila for a couple of days.. today  I received a comment from SARA and Sara told me that there's someone who's using my photo and I checked the link.thank u Sara for the link I really dont have any idea on this... and I am really surprised when I saw my photos on the other blog...I really dont know what would I react.. Im not even sure if  I would be flattered for from so many nail  art photos on the net, she choose  mine to upload on her blog...and it means she likes my designs... but then, One thing for sure I dont like the idea of removing my watermarks and replace it.. if u like to save or upload my photo ur free to do that but pls dont remove my water marks and replace it and claimed it as ur own nail art design!! just give a little RESPECT!! STEALING IS A CRIME!!


here are some of my nail art photos and she posted it on her blog.. 
she replaced her own link from my watermarks
WTF!! most of the photos she posted on her nail art post is own by ME!!





well anyways, i just like to share to u my nail art entry on FAB NAIL ART weekly challenge is "black & white"
polish used: etude house " white nail polish"
black rose polish
BM plate m19
striping brush


No comments:

Post a Comment