STRIPES ATTACK

Hi Ladies.. I like to share a local brand polish that I found here in Manila its called "ALLUE"  this brand are exclusive on HBC stores only most o their polish are cream... i don't have any application issue on this polish.. they have lots of gorgeous colors the only thing I don't like is they're in mini bottles.. heres the mani I made using the allue polish... the striping tape I used here are came from Andrea Evil Angel thank u so much sweety!! ..

thanks for looking!! happy polishing!!
Polish used:
allue electric pink
allue blue rebel
allue green session
sansan tropical lime
black striping tape 

I freehand the stripes using a striping brush  and 
put a black striping tape over it and then a top coat

here are some other allue color polishes (L-R)
Pumpin Purple, green session, neon purple, blue rebel, electric pink


No comments:

Post a Comment