CAMOUFLAGE NAILS

Hi Ladies!! Just a very quick post for my Birthday  Nails Mani for today... I am a bit busy on preparing for my Birthday party later!! Today it's Aug. 9 and Its my 30th Birthday!! yay!! Aug.9 is also the National day of Singapore and Im going to Singapore this coming weekend, can't wait to visit, explore and find some nail art stuffs or polishes.. anyways,  On this mani I used water slide decal.. I purchase this at OneStop KikayShop on FB..as of the moment shipping internationally is not yet available.. i'll make a review & tutorial on this water decal on my next post and I have a surprise for u lovelies!! so stay tune...

thanks for looking!!
 happy polishing!!




Just Like to share this Music Video
IN THE CLUB by 50 CENTS (techno remix)
I heart TECHNO

No comments:

Post a Comment