Song Inspired Mani

Hi Ladies.. I just like to share my contribution on Polish hoarder disorder (PHD) weekly challenge and the weekly theme challenge for the week is "Song Inspiration" and here are my entries..

thanks for looking!! happy polishing!!

This mani is inspired by the song : "ANGEL OF MINE" by MONICA
it me & my husband theme song..  XD

under light box
angel of mine
and here's my past Song Inspired manicure 
KISS ME by Sixpence Non the Richer

and let me share to u my new ETUDE HOUSE HAULS

 Etude House Polishes
(L-R) BR301, PP903, WH706, WH702, PK001

(L-R) PK012, YL802, PK011

HIGH HEELS PEDICURE POLISH
#2 (BRIGHT YELLOW) & #5 (BLACK JELLY WITH MICRO HOLO GLITTERS


(L-R) GR605,GR601, BR303, GR603, ME02, WH701


LUCID DARLING NAILS
(L-R) SILVER HOLO GLITTER POLISH, GOLD HOLO GLITTER POLISH, TEAL FOIL


No comments:

Post a Comment