RANDOM STUFFS

Hi ladies.. first of all I want to thank  SONNE  for I was in her Top 6 nail art blogger favorite.. go check out her blog and see fab nail art & stuffs..thank u so much xoxo..

Just like to share with u some of my random stuffs I got this past few weeks.. but before that let me share to my NOTD using the Pre-cut water slide decals

"SWIRLS"
here's one of my fave pre-cut water slide decal design
u can purchase it here via email


I received my prize from Tartofraises "autumn nail art contest 2010"
thank u so much Tarto.. Ü 

crackling polish from adnails-manucure.com


Makeup & polish mania package from Anastacia 
got so much stuffs from Korea..
thanks V3 LVe all the polishes & stuffs XD


cutex hauls 

 fantasy makers
"Black pearl & red devil" 
Thanks Tita!

DIFF nail polish these polishes are locally available is some places here in the Philippines
but I haven't seen this kind of polish here in Manila so I made a lil swap from my friend to have & try this polish..and this polish is made in Thailand.. thanks Eina!! XD

I have some nail & cuticle cream.. I love the lush cuticle cream but it's always out of stock in the Lush store.. while hunting some polish stuffs I saw this product on a local department store here in the metro so I grab this sally hansen strengthening nail cream  for me to try on..have u try this product? what's ur favorite cuticle or nail cream?
thats all for today.. thanks for looking!!
happy polishing everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment