Flower Power!

Hi ladies just a quick post..this week for I have so many Christmas party to attend & so busy on wrapping of Christmas gifts..and on next week I was invited to do some nail art on a company's Christmas party.. I will have a small boot for nail arts and I'm so excited and a bit nervous for it's my first time to make a nail art design on  other people's nails.. XD

anyways.. here's my Nail art entry for NAIL ART WORLD.. pls. vote for me.. just hit the ENTRY #2 on the right side voting poll bar of the page.. thank u so much!! Click here to VOTE

thanks for looking!!
happy polishing everyone!!

polishes & image plates used:
for base polish I used the one stroke fading technique
and used Konad Ip M53 & M54 
for polish stamping I used Guppy #17, Inglot  blurple matte and I just added some dots using Etude house pearlish white and just added a konad top coat..

No comments:

Post a Comment