Racing Green

Hi Ladies! First of all I would like to say thank U to POLISH AND KONAD for I was belong on her TOP 10 Fave Nail Bloggers.. go and check out her blog for she does amazing konadicures...

Just want to introduce to u another Asian Brand "ELIANTO" is a Malaysian Brand of cosmetics.. but It's locally available here In Manila we're we can find in some department store around the metro...I only owned few polish from this brand but I'm sure i'll gonna buy more of their polish..

here's one of my Elianto Polish which called "Racing green" its a blue- green with a micro gold flecks on it.. I love this polish so much and I can't help my self to look at my nails every time Im wearing this polish.. XD application is good, normal drying time, opaque in 2 coats.. I just love this... thats all for today..

thanks for looking.. happy polishing my everyone!!

outdoor shot
after 2 days of wearing this fab polish
 I decided to paint flowers on my ring finger 
and it think it looks great..I'm still learning to do
 the one stroke technique and this is my first try.. XD

indoor shot

under artificial light

Application: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Opacity: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Drying: ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment