Geisha

Hi ladies.. Just a quick post.. I made a mani inspired by fabulous SAKURA she's one of my fave French blogger and I love all her works and love her swatches and more to ask.. she has a fabulous long nails..
I always love to see Asian accent nails and now I was inspired to make a mani.. I am not good in free hand thing but I'm always amazed to see some freehand designs...I still need to learn more and I need more practice.. thats all for today..have a great weekend everyone!!

thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!!

indoor with light
polishes used:
Millani Flaming Red
China glaze 2030
etude house off white
etude house black

for stamping:
konad special polish black
Konad image plate "S09"
Fauxnad P49
 I used a detail small brush to paint the Geisha face XD

heres my quick update  for my racing green mani.. I added some design on my nails and put a butterfly stickers and some dots.. its my first time to do a one stroke technique and it's really fun and i still need to learn and practice more...

No comments:

Post a Comment