Weekend Manicure

Hi Ladies.. just a quick post for my weekend mani... L'll be out of town for a couple of days for I am goin to visit my parents-in-law and of course Im goin to visit my very dear friend MAE (ART OF NAIL) here's my weekend mani that i made.. hope u like...thats all for today I got to go now...

btw, as I mentioned on my previous post.. Me & art of nail is having a weekly challenge (original idea from Polish hoarder disorder) our weekly challenge theme for the week is "FLORAL" u can send ur entry at
fabnailarts@yahoo.com and we will publish the photos on FB and here on our blog site...

thanks for looking!! happy polishing everyone!!


polishes used:
Etude House PP007 (purple pink holo)
etude house black
jessie Paris  polish "golden"
rainbow glitters




No comments:

Post a Comment